Thursday, November 18, 2010

LAKME NEW GYPSY (TIPSY) COLLECTION

Beauty and Make-Up……A Word that remains Eternal to all Women across the globe!!

One of India’s most foremost Beauty and Make-Up Brands has been Lakme. It’s a Household Name today and also hosts the most prestigious fashion shows in the country. Even their Beauty Parlors are highly revered.

Today there are so many new Brand Names in the market and many International Brands have almost swallowed up our Indian Brands……But somehow, Lakme continues to woo the Indian Woman.

I am a great Fan cum Consumer of Lakme. I basically buy my Lipsticks, Eye Liners and Eye Shadows from Lakme only.

Recently I went to one of the City’s Huge Malls and was delighted to see the new range of Lakme Products, launched as ‘LAKME GYPSY COLLECTION’. The very word Gypsy promises the user something new and colorful and carefree. Since I am crazy about Eye Shadows and Eye Liners, I stopped to look at their new Gypsy Eye Shadow Palettes. And WOW !!! Was Cattie delighted !!!! It was something different from the usual Blue’s and Greens’. I got glued to their counter and the girls were having a great time, experimenting different shades on me.

Honestly girls !!, we really must try our Best to avoid the temptation of these Make-Up Stall hostesses at Malls. Firstly they are so well-dressed and their faces are perfectly made-up, as if they have just stepped out of the Salons. And their Sales-talk ! You just can’t Resist their sweet compulsion to buy the product……Especially if they tell you, “Cattie U look Simply Beautiful !!!!”. Do U think any Cattie or Fattie would not fall for that ??

Yes, Of Course I did purchase the new Eye Pad called ‘Lakme Eye Quartet’. A palette of complementing Vivid, high intensity powders put together to color, shape and highlight your eyes in an explosion of Radiant Color. They actually create magic with your eyes!! Costing Rs. 425/- ONLY !!!!.

Next the salesgirls made me try the new Lakme Gypsy Blush. I normally never use Blush, as I well.. sort of have My Own Unique Cattie Blush on my cheeks !! (hehehe!!). But for those of you who do use Blushers, you just have to try this one out. The palette itself is a beauty to look at. Three beautiful earthy colors, suited for Indian skin. The silky smooth formula, enable you to apply it effortlessly in a uniform application. And Lo Behold…You just got your most Beautiful Radiant Glow !!!! Costing Rs. 600/- ONLY !!!!.

Next they tempted me with the new Lakme BLACK SATIN KAJAL. A Jet black Kajal for the blackest black delivery in just one stroke. Water resistant formula that keeps color and shine in place without spreading. So girls, however Big or Small your eyes look, just apply a line of this Kajal and just look at your man and see him get Mesmerised in your Eyes. Wish Mr. Handsome was somewhere around, so that I could atleast mesmerize him with my Lovely Cattie Eyes, all done up with the New Lakme Gypsy Collection !!!!

The next Attraction was the new Lakme ENRICH SATIN LIP COLOR…..Satin !!!! Oooh la la !!!!. This richly pigmented lip color feels like you have draped your lips with Luxurious Satin. It has a sunscreen plus vitamins and olive extracts, that leave you with the softest, smoothest lips ever! Girls get ready to Indulge in chilli reds, terra cottas, exotic sangrias and earthy rusts. And Guys get ready to be kissed by Satin Lips of your Girl-Friends and Wives.  Available in 10 shades, the cost is ONLY Rs 225/- per Lip-Stick.

Then they showed me the new Lakme Gypsy Lip Palette. Well Honestly, I cannot quite get used to these Lip Liners and Lip Fillers cosmetic. So I did not try it on, but I did take a deep peep into the product. There were five flattering shades of terra cotta, costing Rs. 600/- ONLY.

Since I did not try out the Lip Liners and Fillers, the girls quickly drew my attention to the new Lakme SHEER SATIN LIP GLOSS. Now that is Sensible to use, I must say !! They make your lips molten shine, and there’s absolutely no stickiness like the other Gloss varieties available. So Imagine Lovely Luscious Lips with an Ultra-Comfortable, Satin Finish. Available in 8 shades and costing Rs. 325/- ONLY !!

Lastly was that Nail Polish !!!! Ah !!!!! What Else would a Cat want, than have her Claws Beautifully Painted with the new Lakme TRUE WEAR NAIL COLOR !! Superb Rustic deep rich colors, with a hint of shimmer. I went for the Plush Purples, my Fav Claws Color !!. Available in 8 shades for JUST Rs. 90/-…….

WOW !!!! Can U Believe That Girls ???? Rush and pick up your Gypsy Collections……before the Gypsies leave for GYPSTRIA (Country of the Gypsies !!!! Cattie’s New Country on the Globe !! hehehe !!!!). And to Top it all, Don’t Miss the Cutest Paper Bag which you get along with your products……Its Trully GYPSY !!!! and will surely make you go TIPSY !!!!!

Hey Cattie says thanks to the sweet little girls at the Lakme Counter at Shopper’s Stop (Nirmal LifeStyle), Ms. Ahilya, a real cute Salesgirl, now Cattie’s GYPSY Friend !!

(small note for the guys !! U'll just don't know what u'll r missing, NOT BEING A GIRL !!!! hehehehehe!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment